Fully automatic Colour-Science i2e image enhancement plug-in - Windows Demo $35.
The Colour-Science i2e image enhancement plug-in for Photoshop is now allowing Photoshop users to use the Colour-Science i2e image enhancement technology within Photoshop or other compatible software. i2e is used today in many professional photo labs to enhance the quality of digital images before printing.
i2e image enhancement plug-in 1 10-Jul-07 English 2.2 MB
With i2e the enhancement of digital camera images in Photoshop is done much faster then by using all the manual Photoshop operations need to obtain the same result.
The automatic i2e image enhancement includes:
- automatic color enhancement (ACE)
- automatic contrast enhancement (ABE1)
- automatic density (gamma) correction (ABE2)
- local brightness enhancement in the shadows and highlights (SHE)
- memory color enhancement of skin-, sky- and vegetation colors (MCE)
- advanced unsharp masking preventing halo effects (USM)
|Colour Science. Fully Automatic.|| i2e image enhancement plug-in|
- Demo Download from Frank Grossmann
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, Win2000, WinVista
- Install and Uninstall
- New Release