Easily edit not one, but dozens of photos at once. Try it free - Windows Shareware $29.95.
BatchPhoto is a powerful photo manipulation program that makes it easy to touch-up, annotate, transform, apply effects, and rename hundreds of photos in a single operation. Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of pictures, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.
BatchPhoto's Graphic Filters:
- Annotate: Add Comments, Date&Time, Text Watermarks, and Image Watermarks;
- Touch-Up: Adjust Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast, Colors, Reduce Noise, and more;
- Transform: Resize Photos, Create Thumbnails, Rotate, Crop, and more;
- Effects: Apply Sepia, Black & White, Charcoal Sketch, Oil Paint, Shade, Swirl, and more.
BatchPhoto 2.1.2 16-Jan-08 English 5.4 MB
- Rename photos with meaningful names;
- Convert pictures from one image format to another (more than 100 image formats supported);
- Apply profiles on multiple pictures with the right mouse click directly from Windows Explorer;
- Use projects and profiles to improve your productivity;
- Take advantage of accurate previews for both the original and the enhanced photos.
But don't take our word for it, try it for free!
|Media Management Digital Editor. Picture Resize Rename Watermark Annotate Easily Dozens.|| BatchPhoto|
- Shareware Download from Cosmin Unguru
- Win95, Win98, WinME, Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 30 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: New skinable user interface, Windows Explorer contextual (right-click) menu integration, new and updated filters and more
- Requirements: Pentium 750 MHz, 256 MB RAM