Create professional ebook covers, CD covers, DVD covers and software box covers - Windows Shareware $38.
Create professional ebook covers, CD covers, DVD covers and software box covers. Edit pictures using eCover Engineer's build in image editor and use one of our 100 free templates.
- Real-time 3D Editing and Rendering
- High image quality
- Ability to import BMP, JPG, GIF, PSD and other file formats
- Ability to resize the width, height and depth of the software box
- Ability to rotate, roll and resize the cover
- Camera rotation / movement. Users can rotate the camera along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the center of the cover
- Light source rotation / movement.
eCover Engineer 5.41 5-Mar-08 Multilingual 4.0 MB
Now users can rotate the camera along its X, Y and Z axis relative to the center of the cover
- Shadow effect
- Ability to specify floor's texture and background color
- Ability to show / hide the shadow and the light source
- Ability to specify the light color, which will affect the look of the cover
- Ability to show the X, Y, Z axes, which helps to a better positioning of the light source and camera
- Save and open templates using buttons from the menu.
- Export your work as BMP, JPG and PNG
- Send your work by email.
- Boxes and ebooks can be rotated with mouse (camera rotation)
- Added Distance scroll bar to Camera position
- Added Refresh button to Image window
- eCover Engineer announces you if a new template was added to our online template repository
- Settings to customize your ebook: interior spine color, ebook rear shape
- Customize settings for DVD and CD covers: angle and distance to background
- Multi language support
and many more...
|Box Ebook Generator Cd. Dvd Templates Creator Rotate Image Editor Professional.|| eCover Engineer|
- Shareware Download from Adolix Software
- Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003, WinVista
- Expires after 15 program starts
- Install and Uninstall
- Minor Update
- Changes since the last release: - new languages were added
- new templates were added
- Requirements: P III 900 Mhz, 50 Mb space, 3D video card